On My Mind: 12-22-17

The Cast of "The Last Jedi"
Star Wars Names - I'm going to remain mum on my opinion on The Last Jedi (I'm still conflicted) however I will comment on some of my favorite names from the Star Wars universe! From the common Rey, Finn, Luke, and Leia, to the more unusual but just as lovely AhsokaPadmé Amidala (both usable if you're brave!), Kylo, Phasma, Bail, and Poe. In latest installment they introduced a new character named Admiral Holdo - her first name being the attractive Amilyn.

Creeley - I've been watching USA's new show "Damnation". One of the characters, a mysterious strike-breaker played by Logan Marshall-Green, is named Creeley. I can see the appeal for some people, especially those who like that sort of southern boy sound. Creeley is an Irish surname, derived from Mac Raghallaigh by way of Crawley or MacCrawley.

Robin - I've always loved the name Robin for a boy, but after catching "Gunpowder", the story of the gunpowder plot involving Guy Fawkes and Robert Catesby and others, I've really been thinking over it. Robert Catesby is affectionately called "Robin" by his family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angourie

Yara

Names from the 2022 Winter Olympics